The theme is Transforming our Global Brand.
REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) is hosting the CIETT (The International Confederation of Private Employment Agencies) World Conference. This 3-day event will be held 23 – 25 May 2012 at Landmark London. It will explore market trends and developments, and will also focus on how we deal with the challenges facing our global industry. There will be plenary presentations, along with masterclasses, and much more.
Top reasons to attend:
- The conference programme will provide a balance between the strategic trends of the global staffing industry, whilst offering practical advice
- You will hear from business leaders who are experts in their chosen fields
- Insight, knowledge and thought-provoking viewpoints will be discussed and debated by our high profile speakers during main stage plenary and bespoke breakout sessions
- Network with over 400 recruitment professionals from around the world, and share a wealth of experience and ideas
- Meet suppliers in exhibitions. Discuss your issues, and let them showcase their latest technologies and problem solving solutions.
- WeszMadz highly recommends you attend the CIETT2012 World Conference
So, can you afford to miss this once in a lifetime chance to visit one of the world’s great cities and learn from the world’s leading thinkers and practitioners?