I have been invited by DHC International to present “Using Social Media to Brand and Recruit” on behalf of Express Employment Professionals SA, at their Social Media Branding Conference 2012 at the Crown Plaza Hotel, The Rosebank in Johannesburg from 19-20 July 2012. “It all about keeping control of the branding message through effective use of social media” Winning strategies to effectively manage the plan, the risk and content of social media branding.
Successful businesses see the importance of leveraging social media channels to communicate their employee value proposition and attract talent. Effective use of social media within a branding strategy and recruitment activity can result in reduced recruitment costs and improved access to a wider range of candidates.
This session will discuss
- How you can better put your stamp on the employment market.
- Assessing which social media recruitment channels best suit your brand
- Using relationship-centric sourcing in an increasingly global talent market
- Integrating a social media strategy into an overall talent acquisition strategy
- Optimizing social media channels for recruitment activities
- Measuring the impact of your social media branding & recruitment efforts
- Communicating your employer value proposition through social media
Quite a lot for 45mins but that’s all I got and will do my best to cover as much in the time
The Overall highlights of the conference
- Developing a social media strategy to engage customers
- Social media and the socially responsible brand
- Integrating social media with traditional marketing channels as part of your overall marketing & branding strategy
- Using social media to brand and recruit
- Risk management in social media branding
- Social media strategy and activation
- Metrics and measurement
- Working on social media branding within a budget
- Using internal social media to reinforce your brand
- Developing engaging brand content for social media sites
I will post a post-conference post.